We are one of the few UK label companies who produce Tactile Warning Labels in house.
Tactile Warning Labels are a self adhesive clear label which have a raised surface to alert the blind or partially sighted that they are using a hazardous or potentially dangerous item. Current European legislation requires that all substances available to the public which identify as Toxic, Harmful, Flammable or Corrosive must carry a Tactile Warning as specified by BS EN ISO 11683: 1997.
The Tactile Warning is normally a raised frame equilateral triangle with sharp as possible corners and side length of 18mm, frame width of 1.7 mm and frame height of between 0.25mm and 0.5 mm.
• 25mm squares with an 18mm clear tactile triangle
• Supplied top edge or right hand edge leading
• 5000 labels per roll on 76mm cores
• Available as above as an 'on the shelf' item ready for next day despatch
• Other orientations and sizes available on request
• Minimum order quantity of 5000 labels, pricing available by request.